- To develop a strong network of diverse and inclusive schools with similar values, aspirations and a commitment to enable all learners to succeed.
- To drive improvement within the collaborative and deliver excellent outcomes for all learners and leaders.
- To minimise the barriers to progress and achievement in the schools and communities in which we work.
- To advocate the interests of member schools and their children in local, national and global planning and policy.
- To achieve efficiencies in the provision and procurement of goods and services.
- To secure funding for educational projects within and beyond the Trust.
- To further develop successful educational partnerships beyond the Trust.